Sunday, July 13, 2008


                                                 OUR FOURTH OF JULY CELEBRATION!
So, that morning we went to the parade with Brandon, Laurel and Addie. Then that night we had a BBQ with Nicole and Reed and went to the Thanksgiving Point Fireworks. It was a great day!


                                                          I LOVE MY SISTERS!
For our girls trip this year, my sisters and I decided to go to Las Vegas. Nothing is more fun than shopping and laying by a pool! Although a beach would have been ideal, this was the perfect spot to meet my sister Bonnie,  who lives in AZ. We went to Beatles Love Circus De Soleil, which was soooo amazing! 



6 comments:

The McDonalds said...

Seriously... look at Jared's pose... what a dork! I love the pics. You guys are so dang cute!

Shauna said...

Love your 4th of July pics, better lighting and it could be in a catalog for goodlooking people. :)

Paige said...

Sounds like you had a blast in Vegas. I am dying to see LOVE. Glad to see you posting again. And I love the pics on your photography blog.

ShOrt StoRy said...

Oh we miss you guys... The massive attack song reminds me so much of you guys...that's some love making music right there...

chadandsydney said...

YOu didnt find me...

brit.brat said...

seriously girl. i LOVE every hair style and color you pull off.you are havin too much fun with that...

ps. what colorline are you using..can't believe you still have hair.

.call me when your ready for extensions!.. we'll hook it up