Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jared is Out of Order

So, someone got a little carried away on the skateboard! Luckily he was with his good friend Brandon-who took him to the E.R. Brandon almost fainted when he decided to watch the doctors reset his wrist! But luckily they put Jared out. I am glad I didn't see how jacked up it was, because I probably would have freaked out! I did see the pics Brandon took and they are NASTY!!!!!!!! Good thing he can still move his fingers so he can click a mouse!!!!!! He was back to work in no time!





4 comments:

McEwen Family said...

I love to see that you are still at it! I wish I were up there to join you guys at the skatepark.

Shauna said...

Smo: Check this out, Jared broke his arm!
Bro: How'd he do it?
Smo: Skateboarding.
Bro: Doesn't realize he's past 30 yet does he?
Smo: Nope.

Hope your recovery is quick old man!

The McDonalds said...

Sorry dude...that sucks. But if you're like we think you are, you'll still skate anyways. That-a-boy.
Christina, I can't believe how much you look like your sister in that pic!
Miss you guys! We have discussed a winter vacation and coming to see you... maybe snowboard? Only problem, probably can't do it til 2010... but we'll work on it for 2009. Maybe we can recruit everyone for a get together in Utah!

camille said...

poor Jt! I think I still have a picture somewhere of Jared with the whole side of his leg bruised to high heaven. Didn't you do that skateboarding? That was narly! Good to see you are still brave and daring.

ps. your photos are amazing!! You are so talented.