Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Latest-Teething, Rolling over!

I haven't had the chance yet to give updates on little Roman! So, let me back track about a month ago.....he was about 10 weeks and started teething! Around 9 weeks I noticed he was acting really fussy. He was drooling a lot and trying to put his hands in his mouth. Gas drops weren't working as they had before. So, one night we were at a friends house playing games. They knew how fussy Roman had been and brought it to my attention that he was teething! I didn't believe it at first because I had no idea they could get teeth this early! So, I did a little researching and found that the average time to start teething is about 6-7 months. One side has started to come through just barely, but the other side hasn't yet. Crazy!!!!

At about 3 months old he rolled over for the first time!!! I wish I got it on video because I can't get him to do it again.


HE LOVES BATH TIME!!! AND HE DOESN'T LIKE GETTING OUT BECAUSE HE IS FREEZING!!!!!!!






HE IS SUCH A SWADDLE AND BINKY BABY! UNLIKE MOST BABIES, HE DOES NOT LIKE TO BE HELD AND BOUNCED WHEN HE IS TIRED/FUSSY. JUST GIVE HIM HIS BINKY, SWADDLE HIM REALLY TIGHT, AND LAY HIM DOWN.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love the little look on his face in the bath, like he's the happiest little baby on earth!