Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Missing Dad



Forgive me if I can't make it through this post without tears. My dad is someone that has been on my mind especially lately.  Since having little Roman, I often think how much fun he would be as a grandpa! I know  they must have met up there before Roman's birth! I miss him every day and wish he could be here to see his little grandson grow and to have his example in his life. I hope that he can feel his spirit and who knows maybe he can even see him. I know he is here constantly, and is looking down on this special little guy. Although my time was short with him, he was such a wonderful man! He had so much passion for life and he was so fun to be with! I can't wait to see him on the other side and see Roman meet his Grandpa Anderson!!!  Love you and Miss you everyday Dad!!!





2 comments:

Shauna said...

This was such a sweet post. I love that you have some goofy pics of your dad too! He must have been a wonderful man cause he has such a wonderful daughter!

Jessica said...

Thanks now I am crying