Friday, July 16, 2010

30th Birthday Celebration

Seriously, the best birthday ever! Thanks to the best family and friends for making it so fun!
The day of my birthday we went to a park and had a picnic and played games with the family. Then Friday, I wanted to go to Settebello (one of my favorite restaurants) with friends. After dinner I kept asking everyone if they wanted to go next door to get gelato....and surprisingly nobody else wanted it. Jared even told me I couldn't have it, and I didn't even question why? So, we come home and SURPRISE!!!! Are you kidding me? I had absolutely NO IDEA. My friend Lora drove from Pocatello Idaho with her fam and decorated my house so cute. Thanks again to everyone! And especially a shout out to you Lora! You rock!


                        
          BALLOONS AND MORE BALLOONS!


I feel young compared to these two old ladies! Haha! Love you both:)








3 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy HAPPY birthday!! You are one wicked hot mama 30 year old! Seriously, you are lovely!

Niki McDowell said...

Happy Birthday! I'm loving your hair, so cute! I hope your 30th was amazing!

shayna said...

But you're just so stunning. You really are. What's your secret?