Saturday, March 19, 2011

Roman's Rock Star First Birthday

December 20th 2009 Roman turns ONE!!
Happy one year to  my little rockstar :) Wow, he is really a year old.  He is such a great addition to our family, and brings energy and laughter to our home. Even though his birthday is so close to Christmas we had a great turnout.  Our good friends, The McDonalds, drove from Pocatello, Id.  Jared designed the cutest invitations that look like a concert ticket (which I will post soon). Then I made little party favors that had sunglasses, tattoos, candy and glow sticks. Thanks to everyone who came!

Roman also cut 4 molars (2 on top and 2 on bottom), which makes 12 teeth total. It was a rough month especially at night, so we are glad that's over!





Cute little Ellie sporting the sunglasses! 

My cute nephew Landon.



His new truck.

In case you were wondering why his cake turned out so ugly, this is what happened to the original big cupcake:(  When I went to frost it, it collapsed! So,  I just kept the bottom half of the cake. I learned my lesson for next time.........






No comments: