Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Roman 5 weeks old



I can't believe how much he is growing and changing every day! He really doesn't like getting his picture taken, so instead of setting up for photoshoots, I just try to capture a few candid photos of him. I love his expressions, so I wanted to show some of the many expressions.....not to mention the hand gestures. Lol!

The half smile :-)


HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!


Good Posture Roman!!!!


Hey mom, look how cute I am!!!


Are we almost done with pictures?????


Lol. Crossed eyed!!!


Throwing peace signs!!!



Wow, nice hand gesture there Ro. He does looooovvvve snuggling in his dads "nook".


I love how he's looking right up at dad.


Me and my baby!!!


We love to snuggle. I just can't get enough of him.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

He's so tiny! I love the one of him and Jared and you are one hot mama!

Ashli Paynter said...

He is so cute! What a cute little family!

ShOrt StoRy said...

Oh my gosh...He is so so beautiful! I love seeing the pics with both of you snuggling him! It makes me so happy!