Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last 2 weeks


I have been slacking on taking pictures lately. As I said he hates photoshoots, so I just snap a few random ones. ALL of these photos were taken with my iphone, so the quality is not the best. He had his 2 month check up and he is doing great! 90 percentile for his height and 50 percentile for his weight! I hope he grows out of this gassy stage soon. The poor guy is just miserable.



Just a random one. He is 6 weeks old here, but it is one of my favs of these two.


He is 9 weeks here. 


These 3 pics, he is 9 1/2 weeks.






Me and the babe. He's 10 weeks!


3 comments:

Ashli Paynter said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie! Hope you are doing well.

Doug & Darci said...

Wow, he's a gorgeous little man. I'm so happy for you guys. I miss you!!

Natalie & Chase Gustman said...

so i am so sad that i missed you at the salon!:( It looks like you guys are doing great and cute little roman is growing fast! he is adorable!