Monday, March 8, 2010

5 Year Anniversary!!!!

5 Years of marital bliss. I am so in love with this man. Can't believe it has been 5 years already! We have had so many unexpected turns and we have grown closer because of them. After having Roman, I have seen a whole new side of Jared. He is such a great dad! I am so lucky to have a wonderful man and I am so proud of everything he has accomplished. Not only is he handsome, but he is extremely talented. If you know Jared, he is the kind of person who has the ability to make and keep friends for a long time. He can relate to anyone and everyone. He really can make me laugh too!!!! I love you babe! Happy Anniversary!  Here is a collection of some of my favorite photos and memories:

Seattle days.


We are engaged!!!!















No comments: